Samsung Galaxy Note 9: One Year Later
- Published: 06 August 2019
- When Samsung unveiled the Note 9 a year ago, I was surprised by how much I liked it. Sure, it didn't bring many fresh features -- mostly just refinements in areas where the Note line already excelled. There was more power than before, longer battery life, a larger display and more built-in storage. Plus, some camera improvements made the Note 9 more capable in low light. These upgrades are pretty much a given with any new smartphone, though.
More interesting was the fact that Samsung also added Bluetooth to the Note's hallmark stylus turning the S Pen into a remote control. It might have seemed like a minor tweak at first, but once I saw the benefits that brought for selfie shooting and music playback, I was sold. A solid phone with a novel way to use a well-established accessory? Who could argue with that?
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/engadget
• Read more: engadget.com
- Science and Technology